The Complete Guide to Amazon Black Business Accelerator and How it Can Help Your Startup Grow
What is the Amazon Black Business Accelerator?
Amazon launched its Free Black Business Accelerator to help sustain diversity and provide opportunities for black-owned businesses. To be eligible for this program, your company must be at least 51% black-owned which will offer you access to a variety of financial support, tactical business assistance, and guidance from mentors.
“What does it mean to be black-owned?” Amazon confirms its policies using the definition set by the certification organization, but please note that this classification is reported at the seller level. including the National Minority Supplier Development Council, U.S. System for Award Management, U.S. Small Business Administration, and SupplierGATEWAY. Generally, this means that the business must be at least 51% Black-owned, managed, and controlled.
What are the Benefits of Participating in the Amazon Black Business Accelerator?
- Access services and grants to help jump-start business growth and customer acquisition. Opportunities include:
- $500 credit to assist with start-up and operational costs for eligible newly-launched sellers.
- $400 in advertising credits to increase exposure for your business.
- FREE imaging services for up to 50 products to help showcase your products.
- Cash grant opportunities for select sellers are offered in partnership with Hello Alice, an organization dedicated to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses. Sign up for alerts.
Business education, coaching & mentorship
Connect with a network of experts who will provide the advice and guidance you need to drive your business forward. You can choose from Amazon specialists and small business experts
- Access a minimum of one year of strategic advisory services to get the coaching, training, and insights you need to take your business to the next level.
- Access free educational resources to help you sell in Amazon’s store.
- Opportunities to join BBA Connect, a 12-month program providing guidance, education, and community needed to help you thrive as entrepreneurs and business leaders. Learn more.
Who Should Apply for The Amazon Black Business Accelerator?
If you are a black-owned business and want to grow your company, then this program is for you.
This program has been designed to help black-owned businesses become more successful by providing them with the tools, resources, and networks they need. The Amazon Black Business Accelerator is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to be a part of an inclusive community where they can collaborate with like-minded people and build their businesses in a supportive environment.
Conclusion: Why You Should Apply For The Amazon Black Business Accelerator Today
The Amazon Black Business Accelerator is a program for black-owned businesses in the US. It provides mentorship, financing, and other resources to help these businesses grow.
The program consists of six months of intense coaching, but it also offers access to financing and a network of other black-owned businesses. The Amazon Black Business Accelerator is not just for entrepreneurs either – it also helps established brands grow their business. For more information about Amazon, visit https://sell.amazon.com/programs/black-business-accelerator